Now that we’re solidly wrapped up in the holiday season, it can get harder and harder to find those perfect gifts! I don’t know about you, but for some people on my list, it can be almost impossible to find something special that I know they’ll appreciate.
The question remains, especially for collectors, how do you find the crème de la crème – the very best of the best coin gifts available?
A collector’s one-stop holiday shop
Rest assured, you’ve come to the right place! Here at Littleton, we curate the best in holiday-themed and related items from across multiple fields of the collecting hobby. If you haven’t yet received your copy of our 2021 Holiday Gift Catalog, you can find it online here. In its pages, you’ll find more than 170 unique coin gifts to choose from!
To help get us started with top coin gift ideas for 2021, I handed this year’s gift catalog to my 14-year-old daughter. I went into this not really knowing what to expect – but turns out, I had to limit her to a top 10! As she was flipping through the pages she kept saying “These are really cool, Mom. People are going to like them.”
So, if you’re looking for the top coin gifts this year, here’s a bona fide approved list!
Canada’s Gold & Black Rhodium Plated Wolf coin
- Canada’s Gold & Black Rhodium Plated Wolf coin – wildlife in a yin-yang theme – what’s not to like?! This 99.99% pure silver coin is layered in precious metals that highlight the dual nature of the grey wolf.
- Platinum, Gold & Silver Vials – three apothecary-style bottles holding flakes of precious metals make an eye-catching keepsake!
- U.S. Air Force Medal – a bold design rendered in a whopping 2.5 oz. of 99.9% silver celebrates members of the U.S. Air Force.
- Year of the Tiger gold coin – an affordable way to give the gift of gold! Released in honor of the Lunar Calendar’s Year of the Tiger, this .5 gram gold coin depicts an adorable tiger cub.
- Silver Snowflake adorned with Swarovski crystals – this precious winter keepsake will put a sparkle in their eye and their collection!
- Endangered Species Round – this Littleton Exclusive honors the endangered Sumatran Tiger.
- Colorized $2 Note – colorized exclusively by our artists, this $2 Note celebrates the birth of Jesus.
- 2021 Star-Shaped Half Dollar coin – layered in precious gold and shimmering blue enamel, this half dollar coin will star in any collection!
- Purple Titanium & Platinum Silver Eagle – Give a splash of color with America’s 1 oz., 99.9% pure Silver Eagle highlighted in a layer of titanium oxide and precious platinum.
- Sterling Silver Horse Necklace – cut from a reproduction of an Isle of Man coin, this hand-crafted necklace is galloping into hearts this holiday season!
What are your favorite coin gift ideas? Do you follow any gift-giving traditions in your family, or do you like to find new and exciting gifts each year? Let me know in the comments below – and I hope you have a happy and healthy holiday season!